- Weighs anywhere from 50 pounds and up.
- is larger than a parcel but smaller than a truckload�i.e., too large to take to the post office, but too small for an entire truck.
- shipments are usually palletized or crated, to reduce both rates and damage risks.
- trucking is generally a fraction of the cost of a full truckload shipment. Shipping costs are usually determined based on a dimensional weight to increase load capacity.
- is often shipped through local terminals and distribution centers.
- is frequently delivered in the mornings, with pickups typically occurring in the afternoon and at night.
- transit times take longer than full truckload transit times because of the shared payload.
- is the most popular way to ship, according to the majority of shippers today.
Why you should hire us!
- Immediate Quotes
- Top of the line service
- Years of experience
- Knowledgeable professionals
With our prompt response and proper breakdown of charges for shipping by Air, Land, Rail or Sea, the shippers benefit in preparation of an accurate price quotation to their customers. At the shipper's request, we make the actual arrangements and provide the necessary services for expediting the shipment to its destination as their authorized agent. This can include:
It's our mission to connect potential clients with the best shipping companies in the business. Whether you're a customer looking for shipping quotes or a freight broker in the market for new clients, we encourage you to sign up here and let us help you find what you're looking for.
If you're new to the shipping world, our website is jam-packed with information on all aspects of shipping, including freight and all else. We've even got tips on getting your parcels ready for the road!
Organizing a shipment may seem difficult, but it doesn't have to be. Match a client who needs to ship with the best of the best in transporting cargo, and you've got the formula to make the process easy. See our "Get a Quote" or "Advertise with Us" pages and get started today!